- Made of resistant plastic - Fits all frames - Blade width: from 50 to 70mm
Topeak's DeFender M1 front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides for your 27.5- or 29-inch wheeled bike. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The M1 installs easily to any standard fork, even reverse arch designs and seamlessly integrates with the front end of your bike. The quick-release attachments allow the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
The DRY-TECH fender set is an engineered fender set with extended, research-based length for superior water protection. The fenders are made of a lightweight, yet highly durable multi-material design. It's also been engineered in Specialized's very own Win Tunnel in order to improve protection and to minimize water spray. The fenders are available in three different sizes (35, 45, and 52mm), and they're designed to work on bikes with 700C wheels—with or without Specialized Plug + Play frame mounting. Lastly, for a finishing touch, the fenders include heat-treated, lightweight aluminum fender stays with stainless steel hardware. - Engineered fender set with extended, research-based length for superior water protection. - Lightweight, yet highly durable multi-material design. - Engineered in Specialized's Win Tunnel to improve protection and minimize water spra.y - Designed to work on bikes with 700C wheels and with or without Specialized Plug + Play frame mounting. - Heat-treated, lightweight aluminum fender stays with stainless steel hardware.
Keep the road grime and water off your clothes with a durable fender set made specifically for the Roll. No-fuss installation means you can add them quickly and easily, so you're always ready to ride. - Valuable and durable plastic fender set for Roll. - Designed for 650b x 2.3" tires. - Stainless steel fender stays and hardware. - Rear fender supports Plug and Play frame mounting. - Front: 660mm / Rear: 1050mm
Stay clean and dry with SKS's Commuter II fenders! The stainless-steel hardware comes pre-installed for quick and easy mounting.
The X-Guard is a universal downtube fender for any wheel size. It is attached using two straps on the lower bar (downtube), making it compatible with fat bikes and bicycles with oversized tires for all-around mud protection. It also protects E-MTB batteries from dirt, splashes and flying rocks. The straps are extra long and can be shortened as needed, making X-Guard suitable for any frame shape and all common battery models.
$21.00 - $31.00
Optimized for RockShox forks, RockShox MTB Fenders deliver exceptional protection for your fork with deep side skirts to keep the mud and debris away from the most vital parts of your fork—and your body. Take your bike's customization to the next level with color offerings made to match RockShox decal packs—or go black-on-black for that minimalist look. MTB Fenders come complete with four beefy zip ties for installation, so you can get to the trailhead sooner and shred with much less mess. - Works on all RockShox fork models - Comes with 4 zip ties for immediate installation - Offered in a wide range of colors that match RockShox's fork decal packs - Deep side skirts protect stanchions and dust seals from rocks and debris
$22.00 - $23.00
Optimized for RockShox forks, RockShox MTB Fenders deliver exceptional protection for your fork, with deep side skirts to keep the mud and debris away from the most vital parts of your fork—and your body. Take your bike's customization to the next level with nine color offerings made to match RockShox decal packs—or go black-on-black for that minimalist look. MTB Fenders come complete with four beefy zip ties for installation so you can get to the trailhead sooner and shred with much less mess. - Works on all RockShox fork models - Comes with 4 zip ties for immediate installation - Offered in a wide range of colors that match RockShox's fork decal packs - Designed specifically for RockShox forks - Deep side skirts protect stanchions and dust seals from rocks and debris - Precisely placed mounting holes make the fender follow the wheel's contour, minimizing contact when the fork is compressed
- A universal, quick-mount rear mudguard, that fits all seatpost diameters (25 to 32mm) - Quick and easy to install - Tool-free - Reflective safety stickers - Shock-resistant polymer - 100% recyclable material
- Universal mounting on downtube - Easy assembly by rubber straps - Dual injection construction with polypropylene and rubber - Larger protection
$44.99 - $70.99
- Sleek-looking aluminum construction - Stainless steel hardware - Traditional hardware is fast and easy to use (stays do not need to be cut to length) - Pre-assembled for a quick installation
- Made of resistant chromoplastic - Stainless steel bracket and stays - Pre-assembled for fast and easy installation - Extra long mudflaps provide ultimate coverage
$16.99 - $18.99
- Technopolymer construction - Durable and weatherproof material - Fits most forks - Zip ties included
Easy-to-install front fender for your fat bike. CONSTRUCTION • Virtually unbreakable polypropylene body MOUNTING SYSTEM • Adjustable rubber straps mount to down tube •100% recyclable; ships and merchandises as a flat sheet and snaps onto the included down tube bracket • Hardware included • Weight: 99 grams / 3.5 ounces
Axiom's Rainrunner 360 Reflex Fenders provide you with the best in rain and mud protection. No eyelets? No problem, the Axle-Runner mounts to your quick release skewer. Combined with the clip attached to your brake bridge, or zip tied to your frame, the Rainrunners are stiffer than traditional clip-on designs. They're made of durable plastic that resists breakage even in sub-freezing conditions and feature extra-long mud flaps to keep you clean and on good terms with your riding buddies. And, they also feature reflective 3M Reflex strips for enhanced visibility, and are compatible with disc-brakes.
Easy-to-install rear fender for your fat bike. CONSTRUCTION • Virtually unbreakable polypropylene body MOUNTING SYSTEM • Adjustable rubber straps mount to down tube • 100% recyclable • Ships and merchandises as a flat sheet and snaps onto the included seat tube bracket • Hardware included • Weight: 190 grams / 6.7 ounces
- Made of highly resistant polypropylene - Rear: Mount fits seat posts Ø 25 – 32 mm; 47 to 60 mm blade width; Reflective strip; 125g - Front: Downtube installation w|elastomeric straps; 60 to 80 mm blade width; 62g - Wheel-Tire Size Compatibility: 24''-26"
- Z+fal Croozer/Swan Road Fender Set Width 45mm For 700 Wheels
- Compatible with 26’’, 27.5’’ and 29’’ forks - 3.1'' wide, enough for most MTBs - 360mm length offers good mud protection - Made of techno-polymer resin - Fixation on the front fork with 7 zip-ties or 4 Velcro - 3 sets of stickers included to customize to your taste - Weight: 110 g
- Compatible with the majority of 27.5'' and 29'' suspension forks - 3.5'' wide, ideal for wide and Plus tires - 480mm length for optimal coverage - Made of polypropylene - Easy and secure fit with 6 zip-ties - 3 sets of stickers included: red, green and blue - Weight: 135 g
- Fork mounted mudguard, perfect for mountain bikes - Mounts with a compression plug inside the steerer tube - Blade width varies from 60 to 73mm (2.4'' to 2.9'')
- Light, discrete and durable polypropylene mudguard for Fat and Plus size bikes - Universal mount, fits rigid and suspension forks - 286 x 300mm - 48g
- Deflector FM60 front and RM60 rear mudguard set - Easy, tool-less mounting systems - RM60 mounts on seatposts and is compatible with 26'' and 27.5'' wheels - FM60 mounts inside steer tube and is compatible with 26'' to 29'' wheels - Width: 60mm to 72mm
- Made of Polypropylene with dual material spoiler - Seat post adjustable clamp - Fit seat post Ø 25 – 32 mm - 47 to 60 mm blade width - Reflective strip - Weight: 125g
- Designed for 26'', 27.5'' & 29'' Mtn bikes - Easy to install and fit perfectly on your bike - Made of ultra-resistant techno polymer resin - Mounts onto 25 to 32 mm seat posts - Weight: 220 g
- Seatpost-mounted MTB mudguard - MD-TURN System: Quick screw-on mounting system, fits 25 to 32mm seatpost diameter - Double orientation for optimal tire coverage - Over-moulded flap offers the best protection and makes the mud guard more flexible - Reflective ring providing your bike with greater visibility - Material: Fibre-glass reinforced polypropylene - Wheel diameter: 27.5'' / 29'' - Max tire width recommended: 3.0" - Weight: 238 g
- Compatible with 16'' and 20'' wheels - Front: T steel plate mounting system - Rear: Clip with built in L shape bracket - Blade width: 55mm
- Universal mounting: front on the fork or rear on the seat stays - Technopolymer resin - Blade width: 65mm - Black with grey spoiler
$12.99 - $13.99
- Easy to install and remove - Light and discrete
- Light and discreet saddle mounted mudguard for bikes with up to 38mm tires - Double lock mounting system: easy on, easy off & stable - Only 55g
Page 1 of 3 Next page