- Revised push bar to better clear rear racks, e-bikes, and 29’ers - Easy to use snap pins replace quick releases - Fine-tuned seat angle for melt-down free comfort - Simple one-handed seat adjustment - Lower seat height for even better stability and cont
Thule's Bike Trailer Thru-Axle Adapters replace your 12mm rear thru-axle to let you connect your bike trailer to the bicycle.
The lightweight trailer, jogger, and stroller, designed for everyday activities. - 4 activities—designed to excel when you bike, jog, stroll, and ski - Compact fold—makes it easy to bring the carrier with you - Thule VersaWing system—enables quick and easy conversion between activities, regardless of the kit used - Suspension—makes the ride comfortable for both parent and child - Rear light for added visibility and safety included - Easily adjustable ventilation vents optimize airflow and climate control and removable clips increase ventilation when used with a rain cover - Thule Click n' Store—convenient on-board storage of strolling, jogging, and cycling kit while changing between activities Technical specifications: - Weight capacity: 100 lb - Folded dimensions: 34.2 x 31.5 x 14.7 in - Weight: 27.5 lb - Sitting height: 27 in - Door pass-through: 31.5 in - Safety harness: 5-point - Meets safety standards: Yes - Children: 1 or 2
Thule's Thru-Axle Hitch Adapter enables you to attach a bicycle trailer conversion kit (sold separately) to bicycles with a rear thru-axle.
$114.99 - $115.00
Purchase our Kid Trailer axle for your bike, and share your stoke for cycling with your kids. Simplify your life by allowing quick and secure attachment of your trailer to your best and favorite bike. Enjoy the adventure. Robert Axles for Kid Trailers are designed specifically to fit your 12mm thru-axle bike and allow attachment of any hitch-mounted trailer. These fit any trailer that has two wheels and a single point of attachment to the axle. This includes all the two-wheeled child, pet, and cargo trailers such as Thule, Chariot, Burley, Instep, Carry Freedom, and many more. - The axle shaft and axle end are precision CNC-machined. - The axle shaft is 7075 aluminum and hard black-anodized for rugged durability. - The stainless steel axle end allows for mounting of the hitch provided with your trailer. - Hardware for attachment of the hitch is included; the hitch, itself, is not. - No special tools required. Design allows for wheel installation and removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench. - Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
Designed specifically for pets, Burley's Tail Wagon is the perfect way to take your furry companions everywhere. A flip-down tailgate makes for quick loading, a suspended, removable floor offers easy cleaning, and cargo space lets you bring all the toys. Mesh windows keep your pet cool and well vented when it's warm, while a clear, roll-back cover on the front window keeps the rain out. Plus, the Tail Wagon folds easily for storage, has a simple-to-attach hitch that fits all bicycles, and works with Burley's Stroller Kit (sold separately) for go-anywhere convenience.
Blackburn's axle conversion kits make your thru axle bike compatible with most trainers and many trailer hitches on the market. The adapter kit is designed to turn your 12mm x 135mm, 142mm, or 148mm thru-axle bike into a trainer-ready machine or a trailer-pulling family explorer. Choosing the correct axle is simple. First, research which axle spacing your bike utilizes (135, 142, or 148mm). Next, choose the correct thread pitch by either comparing your thread spacing to Blackburn's thread scale on the packaging or by matching to one of the brands listed below: - RockShox Maxle - 1.75mm thread pitch - Syntace X-12 - 1.0mm thread pitch - DT x-12 - 1.0mm thread pitch - Shimano E-Thru - 1.5mm thread pitch - DT E-Thru - 1.5mm thread pitch
- 4 piece sleeve set for Adams Trail-A-Bikes - Includes new shim for oversized seatposts that fits 25.4mm to 35.0mm and beyond
$255.00 - $359.99
The Folder Compact offers all of the safety and durability of the Folder One in a slightly smaller package. The patented easy-store folding frame fits into your trunk for easy transport and accommodates kids with up to 2" shorter inseams than the Folder One. Like all Trail-A-Bikes, the Compact is backed by a lifetime warranty so your family can ride with confidence. - Steel frame, designed for children aged 3-5 - Shorter reach and cranks, smaller chainring, and narrow handlebar - Simple single-speed is easy to pedal and ride - Patented, folding frame for easy storage and transport - Compatible with most 26" and 700c lead bicycles - Low center of gravity offers increased stability to parents and children - Best-in-class steel hitch + 4 adapters will fit almost any seatpost - Full chainguard and bashguard for enhanced durability - Includes safety flag for maximum visibility on the road
Turn your 66" trailer into a 78" trailer. Widen your 66" wheel track and Crossbars by 13" with this kit. With 78" Crossbars you can carry wider loads, such as two 36-inch beam canoes or up to seven kayaks. - Upgrade your RACKandROLL 66" trailer to a 78" trailer - Comes with two 78" Crossmembers and two 78" Yakima Crossbars Product Specs: - Weight: 17.31 lbs. - Limited One Year Warranty
Never be forced to choose between your favorite activities and gear. Maximize your gear hauling choices by adding a sturdy, lightweight trailer. The RACKandROLL trailer is made of lightweight aluminum and offers a stable, secure ride for all your gear. Stores easily upright in the off-season. - Lightweight aluminum construction - Shock absorbers provide 4" of independent wheel travel, providing greater stability and gear protection - Stores easily in compact upright position with removable wheels and tongue - Small wheels on rear of trailer allow you to easily roll the trailer upright for storage - Carrying capacity is 250 lbs with stock suspension. - Carrying handle transforms lightweight trailer into a handcart - Includes Yakima crossbars; spread adjustable to 48" - LED trailer lights last years without needing replacement Product Specs: - Weight: 150.00 lbs. - Dimensions: L 132.00 in x W 66.00 in x H 22.00 in - Limited One Year Warranty
Never be forced to choose between your favorite activities and gear. Maximize your gear hauling choices by adding a sturdy, lightweight trailer. The RACKandROLL trailer is made of lightweight aluminum and offers a stable, secure ride for all your gear. Stores easily upright in the off-season. - Lightweight aluminum construction - Shock absorbers provide 4" of independent wheel travel, providing greater stability and gear protection - Stores easily in compact upright position with removable wheels and tongue - Small wheels on rear of trailer allow you to easily roll the trailer upright for storage - Carrying capacity is 250 lbs with stock suspension. - Optional Heavy-Duty Shocks can carry up to 350 lbs (RACKandROLL 78" only) - Carrying handle transforms lightweight trailer into a handcart - Includes Yakima crossbars; spread adjustable to 48" - LED trailer lights last years without needing replacement Product Specs: - Weight: 160.00 lbs. - Dimensions: L 132.00 in x W 78.00 in x H 22.00 in - Limited One Year Warranty
For the couple that loves to bike together, there's the SideWinder. Featuring a swing-out arm allowing one person to load a tandem bike with ease. Fork-mount style that won't interfere with most hatchbacks. Fits Yakima round or square crossbars only. - Swing-out arm allows one person to easily load a bicycle built for two - Simple, tool-free installation - Won't interfere with most hatchbacks - Padded cradle and quick-release straps protect bottom-mounted cables - Fits Yakima round or square crossbars - SKS Locks sold separately - One tandem bicycle up to 50 lbs at min of 24" crossbar spread Product Specs: - Weight: 18.50 lbs. - Dimensions: L 56.00 in x W 8.00 in x H 12.00 in - Minimum Crossbar Spread 24.00in - Maximum Crossbar Spread 36.00in - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Ride with the Weehoo iGo on several bicycles without having to remove and reinstall the hitch - Keep the extra hitch installed on a second bike and you’re ready to ride
- The all new, for 2020 Weehoo THRILL bike trailer and trailer bike. The THRILL is Weehoo's masterpiece trailer bike. More of everything you love. - Extremely light weight—only 24 lbs - Seat folds flat - Includes the all weather shell and sunshade - Includes removable rain cover - Longer cranks for even more propulsion—5" - More storage capacity - Larger fender - More comfortable, folding seat, with even more padding - Hitch easily installs onto dropper seat posts by opening into two halves - 2 cup holders - 5 point safety harness
- Ride with the Blast and experience the adventures of a lifetime with your children. - Perfect for ages 2 through 4 years old and up to 80 pounds - No drivetrain, the feet lay flat on the footstands. - Experience quality time on command with the Weehoo Blast
- 2-passenger version of the iGo - Safe three point seat harness - Adjustable seats - Straps on pedals and footrest secure both passenger's feet - Meets all CPSC, ASTM, and EN standards - Patented self-aligning hitch and single wheel design - Age range: 2 to 9 - Storage capacity in the panniers, seatbacks, and the sides of the seats
The Trail-Gator Spare receiver Kit Headtube Attachment is a must-have if your Trail-Gator is going to be used on multiple children's (rear) bicycles. Makes swapping between bikes a snap. - Spare seatspost attachment (for the children's bike) for the Trail-Gator tow bar - Fits all Trail-Gator models including the 640020-640022-640023 - Allows the Trail-Gator to be attached to multiple juvenile bicycles quickly - Fits headtube up to 45mm (1.75")
- Fits on most adult and children's bicycle (12'' to 20'') - Attaches onto child's bike in no time - The telescopic folding bar is discretely stored on one side of bike when not in use - Easy and pleasant to use, perfectly safe and very stable. - Costs less than a child's trailer - Carefully constructed, made from top-quality materials
The Trailer Yoke is for use with the Journey Trailer TX. It allows you to quickly and easily use the trailer on multiple bikes without needing to swap over the yoke.
Tool-less, 3-position training wheel installation/removal system. - Closed-cell foam tires - Tubular steel arms - Compatible with 2013-present Hotrock 20-inch models only
• Used to retrofit new style hitch to older 12mm style • Must be combined with 1st knuckle from 15mm horizontal hitch
• 4 times greater strength • Fits seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm • Retro fittable to all 15mm block, horizontal pin style Trail-a-Bikes • Fits late 1998 to present • Comes with 4 shims
More than 25 years since its debut in 1986, the Folder One is the original that continues to set the bar for the hitch bike category. Featuring the patented Adams hitch that is often imitated but never duplicated, the Folder One offers unmatched safety and durability for years of enjoyment. Backed by a lifetime warranty, the Folder One is the best way to introduce 4-6 year-olds to the joys of cycling. - Steel frame, designed for children aged 4-6 - Simple single-speed is easy to pedal and ride - Patented, folding frame for easy storage and transport - Compatible with most 26" and 700c lead bicycles - Low center of gravity offers increased stability to parents and children - Best-in-class steel hitch + 4 adapters will fit almost any seatpost - Full chainguard and bashguard for enhanced durability - Includes safety flag for maximum visibility on the road
- QR Locking Hitch Pin for Adams Trail-A-Bikes
Page 1 of 1